Networks Property Management
|Areas Repaired||Boiler Room|
|Repair Types||Fibreglass coating, grinding/blasting, concrete patching, waterproofing|
Ceiling concrete repairs
The paint and damaged concrete was removed from the ceiling and the concrete surface was cleaned. Polyforce Plus was applied as a patch material in all the areas in need of repair.
Waterproofing around drain or pipes
The area was cleaned, grinded and damaged concrete removed.
Repairs were done on the ceiling with use of Polyforce Plus and Basalt mix.
This mix is made to be a paste like consistency, which allows the patching work to be done without forming around the pipes.
According to third party testing, the repaired surfaces are rated to:
- 25 years of useful life
- 0% water permeation
- Polyforce Plus is rated to expand and contract with concrete
- The entire surface and volume of the slab is "monolithic"
- Compressive strength of 85 MPa
- Polyforce Plus mixed with Basalt reaches a compressive strength of 150 MPa
- Adhesive strength of 1.85 MPa (original concrete has only 1.2 MPa of a tensile strength, so the bond is stronger than the concrete itself)
- Repair is 60% cost of a traditional repair