First Liberty Group
|Areas Repaired||Underground Garage ceiling, floor,|
|Repair Types||Primer Polyforce Plus, Basalt Coating, patching, waterproofing, black cement|
|Issues||Concrete delamination, cracks in ceiling, leaks,|
The underground garage ceiling, and floor had concrete delamination, cracks and leaks.
In accordance with third-party testing, the repaired surfaces are rated to the following:
- 25 years of useful life
- 0% water permeation
- Polyforce Plus is rated to expand and contract with concrete
- The entire surface and volume of the slab is "monolithic"
- Compressive strength of 85 MPa
- Polyforce Plus mixed with Basalt reaches a compressive strength of 150 MPa
- Adhesive strength of 1.85 MPa (original concrete has only 1.2 MPa of a tensile strength, so the bond is stronger than the concrete itself)
- Repair is 60% cost of a traditional repair