|Repair Types||Floor patching & coating|
|Issues||uneven floor, de-dusting, smooth industrial floor coating|
Ya Ya Foods
Factory Floor Coating, Concrete Repair
This factory was a conversion from an old warehouse to a food production grade plant.
The treatment is perfect for factory floors, warehouses and any areas with high mechanical intrusions, traffic areas and exposure to light acids. The surface can be made to any color and roughness of texture for non-slippery finish.
Since the application increases the surface tension and load barring, it’s ideal for any heavy industrial use.
Repairs of the surface are far more cost efficient to any comparable material as the removal of the surface layer will never be required in future maintenance. Localized are simply reapplied and no other restoration is required.
Lower future maintenance will due to limited down times, cost and frequency of the repairs.
In accordance with third-party testing, the repaired surfaces are rated to the following:
- 25 years of useful life
- 0% water permeation
- Polyforce Plus is rated to expand and contract with concrete
- The entire surface and volume of the slab is "monolithic"
- Compressive strength of 85 MPa
- Adhesive strength of 1.85 MPa (original concrete has only 1.2 MPa of a tensile strength, so the bond is stronger than the concrete itself)
- Repair is 60% cost of a traditional repair