Green rock property management Limited
|Repair Types||Polyforce Plus, Basalt|
Parking Garage - Manhole Coverage
Polyforce Plus was mixed with Basalt and applied right over the top of the manhole. Polyforce Plus has unsurpassed adhesion to metal as well as concrete. What makes it even more unique, is the ability to output 100% strength with 1 millimeter thickness. This means that the finish could be grinded to a zero finish without any delamination or crowning.
Polyforce Plus is also a self leveling material
According to third party testing, the repaired surfaces are rated to:
- 25 years of useful life
- 0% water permeation
- Polyforce Plus is rated to expand and contract with concrete
- The entire surface and volume of the slab is "monolithic"
- Compressive strength of 85 MPa
- Polyforce Plus mixed with Basalt reaches a compressive strength of 150 MPa
- Adhesive strength of 1.85 MPa (original concrete has only 1.2 MPa of a tensile strength, so the bond is stronger than the concrete itself)
- Repair is 60% cost of a traditional repair