|Areas Repaired||Floor Corner|
|Repair Types||Waterproofing, Triplex Primer Polyforce Plus,|
|Issues||Cracks and leaks|
Main Areas of Application:
PolyForce Plus is used for concrete repair, patch work, industrial floor coating, and waterproofing.
Sealing and waterproofing of basements, foundations, facades, pools, tunnels, mines, wastewater treatment structures, large concrete pipes, steel joints and many more.
According to third party testing, the repaired surfaces are rated to:
- 25 years of useful life
- 0% water permeation
- Polyforce Plus is rated to expand and contract with concrete
- The entire surface and volume of the slab is "monolithic"
- Compressive strength of 85 MPa
- Polyforce Plus mixed with Basalt reaches a compressive strength of 150 MPa
- Adhesive strength of 1.85 MPa (original concrete has only 1.2 MPa of a tensile strength, so the bond is stronger than the concrete itself)
- Repair is 60% cost of a traditional repair