Green rock property management Limited
|Areas Repaired||Underground Parking and garbage collection area|
|Repair Types||All of the delaminated and damaged concrete was stripped, areas were cleaned of all debris. Polyforce Plus and Basalt were mixed into a paste like consistency for patch applications.|
|Issues||All the concrete surfaces adjacent to the leak were damaged and delaminated|
Ceiling Concrete Repair, Patching & Protective Floor Coating (Basalt 150 MPa)
All the concrete surfaces adjacent to the leak were damaged and delaminated. All of the delaminated and damaged concrete was stripped, areas were cleaned of all debris. Polyforce Plus and Basalt were mixed into a paste like consistency for patch applications.
Following the patch repair, the entire repaired surface was coated with Polyforce Plus for added protection.
Wall and ceiling surfaces were finished with Polyforce Plus, and mixed with a white pigment to match the exterior.
Floor surfaces were also coated with a layer of Polyforce Plus mixed with Basalt. This application provides a protective floor coating where significant mechanical intrusions as well as light acids are present. This application is ideal for residential garbage rooms.
Expansion Joint injection from a negative side
The existing Expansion Joint has deteriorated and sprang a leak, which resulted in a severe concrete degradation.
The Expansion Joint was cleaned free of all debris and old fillers, all loose concrete was removed and the area was cleaned.
A flexible Polyforce strip was applied over the Expansion Joint. Injection nozzles were installed into the Expansion Joint.
PolyFlex was injected into the expansion joint. After PolyFlex cured, the area was finished with white paint to match the exterior.
In accordance with third-party testing, the repaired surfaces are rated to the following:
- 25 years of useful life
- 0% water permeation
- Polyforce Plus is rated to expand and contract with concrete
- The entire surface and volume of the slab is "monolithic"
- Compressive strength of 85 MPa
- Polyforce Plus mixed with Basalt reaches a compressive strength of 150 MPa
- Adhesive strength of 1.85 MPa (original concrete has only 1.2 MPa of a tensile strength, so the bond is stronger than the concrete itself)
- Repair is 60% cost of a traditional repair
- Application of PolyFlex from the negative side reduces cost by 90% when compared to the traditional method of repair
- 10 years of useful life
- 0% water permeation
- PolyFlex is able to expand and compress 200%
- 200% expansion and compression does not affect adhesion or tensile strength of PolyFlex