Condominium Living Management
|Areas Repaired||Underground Garage Entrance|
|Repair Types||Concrete Patching|
|Issues||Leaks, Med. Concrete Delamination, Severe Concrete Deterioration|
The delaminated concrete was removed and the concrete surface was cleaned.
Polyforce Plus was mixed with Basalt to a paste like consistency. The acquired patch was applied to all cavities.
The surface was treated with a coat of Polyforce Plus. This application provides weather proofing.
Facts:According to third party testing, the repaired surfaces are rated to:
- 25 years of useful life
- 0% water permeation
- Polyforce Plus is rated to expand and contract with concrete
- The entire surface and volume of the slab is "monolithic"
- Compressive strength of 85 MPa
- Polyforce Plus mixed with Basalt reaches a compressive strength of 150 MPa
- Adhesive strength of 1.85 MPa (original concrete has only 1.2 MPa of a tensile strength, so the bond is stronger than the concrete itself)
- Repair is 60% cost of a traditional repair