Percel Property Management
|Areas Repaired||Ceiling of underground garage|
|Repair Types||Patching 3" deep, Basalt Coating, Polyforce Plus|
|Issues||Severe concrete delamination|
The ceiling of the underground garage was showing severe signs of concrete delamination.
All debris was removed around and in the cracks.
The cracks were filled with a clear mixture of Polyforce Plus. The material is liquid and can simply be poured into the crack.
According to third party testing, the repaired surfaces are rated to:
- 25 years of useful life
- 0% water permeation
- Polyforce Plus is rated to expand and contract with concrete
- The entire surface and volume of the slab is "monolithic"
- Compressive strength of 85 MPa
- Polyforce Plus mixed with Basalt reaches a compressive strength of 150 MPa
- Adhesive strength of 1.85 MPa (original concrete has only 1.2 MPa of a tensile strength, so the bond is stronger than the concrete itself)
- Repair is 60% cost of a traditional repair