|Areas Repaired||Front steps, upper and lower landing|
|Repair Types||Concrete patching, Triplex|
|Issues||Light concrete deterioration and cracks|
All debris was removed around and in the cracks.
The cracks were filled with a clear mixture of Polyforce Plus. The material is liquid and can simply be poured into the crack.
In accordance with third-party testing, the repaired surfaces are rated to the following:
- 25 years of useful life
- 0% water permeation
- Polyforce Plus is rated to expand and contract with concrete
- The entire surface and volume of the slab is "monolithic"
- Compressive strength of 85 MPa
- Polyforce Plus mixed with Basalt reaches a compressive strength of 150 MPa
- Adhesive strength of 1.85 MPa (original concrete has only 1.2 MPa of a tensile strength, so the bond is stronger than the concrete itself)
- Repair is 60% cost of a traditional repair