BallistiX Squire is UV Impervious, 1200 Degree Heat Resistant, Textureless Finish, Anti-Slip – even wet, chemical resistant including Skydrol & Ethanol! Great option for Stone, Polished Concrete, Grind and seal (with use of primer) Epoxy and many many more applications
BALLISTIX NCO is a silicon-ceramic satin and primer treatment designed to provide maximum protection when applied to flooring materials against staining, microbial growth and UV exposure.
BALLISTIX RANGER is a single application silicon-ceramic coating that forms a continuous barrier across vinyl floors. This barrier provides maximum protection, prohibits microbial growth, resists staining and the effects of harsh chemicals.
Features and Benefits for BallistiX
BallistiX OverviewDeveloped originally as a petroleum-proof anti-aggregate agent. BallistiX has been tailored to provide a long-lasting, stunningly beautiful, sustainable and non-sacrificial finish that protects these surfaces from abrasive wear, microbial growth, odor and chemical attack. BallistiX is a Silico-Ceramic-Silane-Hybrid coating.
- Unparalleled protection against spalling, pitting, erosion and chemical damage
- Prevents mold and mildew food sources of organic materials
- Reduces saponifying action of water and alkali resulting in premature or accelerated erosion
- Repels chemicals to prevent staining and disfiguring
- Clean-ability, anti-graffiti
- Non-slip (wet slip coefficient >0.80)
- Mold/mildew protection
- Color enhancement
- Impregnating “wet look” sealer on dull or matte surfaces such as for pool decks, pavers, sidewalks and more
- Non-film forming clear siloxane water repellent for water and stain